The heart of the Christian faith is Jesus; it’s not church, or morals, or good living. All of these other things may come from an encounter with Jesus Christ, but He is the centre and source of the Christian faith.
Jesus of Nazareth never wrote a book, never held political or religious office, never commanded armies, and yet many would agree that He has been the most influential figure ever to walk upon this planet.
If you would like to find out more about what it means to be a Christian – a follower of Jesus Christ, have a look at this short video:
If you would like to find out more about the Christian faith you can try one of the following:
- Come to one of our Church Services
- Contact us and we will give you a free Bible to read
- If you wish, one of the church members can read part of an eye-witness account of Jesus’ life with you – to see example notes Click Here
- Attend one of the Christianity Explored Courses we run regularly - Contact us to register your interest.http://christianityexplored.
- You might have some questions like – ‘Was Jesus just a good man?’, ‘Can I trust the Bible?’, ‘Has science disproved Christianity?’ or ‘Why is there suffering in the world?’ Some of these videos might answer your questions: Tough Questions
- Here are videos of people explaining why they decided to follow Jesus. View Videos